REST API v1.1 - example code
Zerigo DNS - REST API - PHP library
Thanks for downloading the Zerigo DNS REST API PHP library. (Whew, that's a
lot of acronyms!) Included here are the following files:
readme.txt - this document
sample.php - a simple example showing how to use the library
zerigo_ns.php - the actual PHP library
MIT-LICENSE - the license and terms for this library
The API documentation itself is not provided here. The latest version can
be found online at http://www.zerigo.com/docs/apis/dns.
The following are required to use this library:
- A functioning PHP 5 environment with HTTP (or HTTPS) access to the internet.
- Additionally, the PHP install must have CURL and SimpleXML support available.
- On Debian & Ubuntu, you'll need the php5-curl package.
- On Windows, CURL should already be available, but you may need to enable
it in php.ini (uncomment 'extension=php_curl.dll').
- Some working knowledge of the PHP language.
- A Zerigo DNS account with Dynamic Updates / API Access enabled. (Visit
https://dns.zerigo.com/ and go to Preferences to enable access.)
- The Dynamic Update / API key. (Also available on the Preferences page.)
Both the library (zerigo_ns.php) and example usage code (sample.php) are
heavily commented. They should serve as sufficient reference for this code.
Visit http://www.zerigo.com/docs/managed-dns for updates, new versions, and
Support is generally available via standard Zerigo support options. See
http://www.zerigo.com/support for more information. Please note that support
may be limited based on your choice of Zerigo DNS services.
Comments / Suggestions
We always welcome comments, suggestions, and constructive complaints. You can
find several ways to contact us at http://www.zerigo.com/contact.
Copyright & Warranty
All Zerigo documentation, libraries, and sample code are
Copyright 2010 Zerigo, Inc. The library and sample code are made available to
you under the terms of the MIT license which is contained in the included
The Zerigo name and Zerigo logo are trademarks of Zerigo, Inc. and may not be
used without permission.
The terms here grant you no rights in regard to the Zerigo services. Please
reference Zerigo's Terms of Service for all legal information regarding