These are the servers that should be configured in your domain's "nameserver" section.
- a.ns.zerigo.net - Denver, Colorado, USA
- b.ns.zerigo.net - Washington, DC, USA
- d.ns.zerigo.net - Dallas, Texas, USA
- c.ns.zerigo.net - London, United Kingdom
- e.ns.zerigo.net - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- f.ns.zerigo.net - Singapore
All nameservers offer native IPv6 connectivity in addition to IPv4.
The below servers are only for use in master/slave configurations. If you don't know what this means, just skip this section. Please feel free to contact support if you have any questions about master/slave configurations.
If you have external slave servers pointing to Zerigo as the master, this is the server they should be pointed to. Do not add this server to your domain's settings at your registrar.
Zerigo uses two hidden slaves to request zone data from your master nameserver. You should use one or more of our Standard nameservers to actually answer your domain's queries. Do not add these servers to your domain's settings at your registrar.