The Zerigo DNS infrastructure spans the globe.
Your site's users could be anywhere. We're continually expanding our DNS network to be closer to your users. A number of ISPs deliberately route DNS traffic to the nearest DNS server to speed response time. Of course, this only works if your DNS host has servers around the world; we provide this.
DNS servers also need to be available. More servers = higher network uptime. It also increases resilience to DDoS attacks. Don't settle for just a couple nameservers, all in one location.
Our managed DNS service is backed by our DNS SLA which guarantees overall network uptime of 100% and individual server responsiveness at 99.99% (Some plans, such as our free plan, are not covered by the SLA.)
We currently have nameservers in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- a.ns.zerigo.net - Denver, Colorado, USA
- b.ns.zerigo.net - Washington, DC, USA
- d.ns.zerigo.net - Dallas, Texas, USA
- c.ns.zerigo.net - London, United Kingdom
- e.ns.zerigo.net - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- f.ns.zerigo.net - Singapore